We are very excited to announce that our family is expecting a baby girl on December 7th! Sammy said she would be happy with either another brother or a sister, but the look on her face when she found the pink dress in the bag was priceless. She & Alex both will be great helpers & love her dearly. The first picture is suppose to be the proof that she is a girl and the second is a picture of her face and stomach. We can't wait for her to come!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
It's a girl!
We are very excited to announce that our family is expecting a baby girl on December 7th! Sammy said she would be happy with either another brother or a sister, but the look on her face when she found the pink dress in the bag was priceless. She & Alex both will be great helpers & love her dearly. The first picture is suppose to be the proof that she is a girl and the second is a picture of her face and stomach. We can't wait for her to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so excited! PINK and HAIR RIBBONS!! Pat and I wanted to call you back last night but it was 11 when he told me you called. So when are you due exactly?
Yeah for Girls. I guess thats all I know how to do. They are fun!! We are so excited for you to have amother little babe!
Jami
Congratulations Laura!!
I now know how fun girls are!...boys have their perks too :). Now you just need one more boy after this one and you have the perfect mix!
You look so cute in all of your pictures. Are you going to make it to the reunion at all? It would be so wonderful to see you.
Take care, Becca
Congrats to the Gourleys! Another little girl! That's great!
I just love grandchildren, no matter the sex. I am so excited for you and the family. I will be out to help with that little bundle of pink. Love,
Mom
Yay!! I am a huge girl fan! Congratulations! Berkley's birthday is December 1st! I can't imagine having a third as I sit here with one, but at the same time can't wait to have a bigger family. You are an awesome mom and will be great with 3! Hope to see you this summer. Let me know when you are coming to Twin Falls. Hope you are feeling well. Rachelle
Laura,
Congratulations on your news!! That is so exciting!
I saw your blog on Rachelle's. It has been really fun to see where everyone's lives have taken them! You look great and way to go on the running! That is fabulous!
Your camping blog looked like lots o fun! We were supposed to go camping this weekend but aren't going to be able to now and so we just may have to go in the yard! Looked like fun!!
Take care. I'll keep checking in on your blog!
Lisa-Marie (Bigelow) Jensen
lisamarieandkendon.blogspot.com
Congratulations! That is great.
We are so excited for you! Hopefully one day we'll have to buy a dress and ribbons. Your family is darling--sounds like you are ready for #3!
Congrats! We were just talking about you guys and wondering what was new. Sounds like you are doing well.
Post a Comment