Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Blue Eyed Boy!

I can't even begin to count how many times of day Alex makes me smile! Here are a few to share with you.

Alex loves watermelon and makes a mess whenever he eats it. In this picture the rhine is still there, but when I came back after taking it he had eaten it too. Just couldn't get enough.

Alex got right down on the floor and played with Clara. He is such a great big brother & he loves her very much!

Alex loves to be Mr. Fix It. For him who needs a tool belt when they can fit down your pants. :)

The other morning I was getting ready to run some errands. I kept calling for Alex to come with no response. I found him like this saying he had to shave. He sure was kissable soft afterwards.

Alex is loving his new found skill of peddling his bike. I am surprised over and over again at how well he is improving.

Alex can't get enough of the swing in our yard! Every chance he gets I hear, "Mom will you push me on the swing?" How can I resist those blue eyes!
I love this boy!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Little boys are so much fun!

mikeandtiffleefamily said...

Don't you love the tools stuffed in their pants! Spencer always has a weapon or tool of some sort his. They sure are a lot of fun!