Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Clara is so much fun!

Clara is such a joy! I know that everyone says this, but I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Here are a few pictures from April.
Clara loves to take baths and is so happy floating in there. As soon as you start to take off her clothes she gets excited. If it is not bath not she gets made when you put new clothes on. I swear she could almost float on her own with all that chub.

Alex was dying to feed Clara a bottle. As you can see it did not go very well. Alex gets distracted easily making the bottle slip for Clara's mouth. Don't mess with Clara when it is feeding time. :)

Clara had her first trip to the beach. It was a beautiful day. George is a little paranoid about her getting sunburned so she stayed under the umbrella with her daddy most of the time.

Clara is rolling over! She gets stuck on her tummy and yells for help...of course we come running.

Clara and her daddy are best buds. She loves it when he comes home from work, scoops her up in her arms, & covers her with kisses.

Clara & Sammy got matching dresses from my dear friend Sara. Clara was finally big enough to wear them. Don't they look adorable?! Now I know why people love to match their kids' clothing.

Clara started rice cereal this week and doesn't really like it...I'll keep trying though.

2 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Laura~
The kids are so cute. They are getting so big. Clara is growing way too fast. I hope that all goes well with Florida!! Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

What cute kids...it is so awesome to see how much they've grown...

Anndalyn and I can't wait to see you guys again. When will you be up in Utah? We'd love to try and meet up with you guys when you're up there, if Ellison is up to it of course...

Pat