BUT I really miss my friends in Palo Alto! I knew this would be tough, but it is really tough. I am forever grateful for them! I was so lucky to visit with lots of Palo Alto friends while vacationing in Utah. There have been lots of us who have moved away, but there was just something special out our time there and I know we all will always keep in touch and be friends. I love you guys!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Make new friends, but KEEP the old ones.
So we are pretty much settled in our new home in Florida and is sure feels different. I LOVE having a home to call my own. It is a little overwhelming trying to come up with ways to decorate, but I am just taking it slowly. Everyone is very friendly here. Our neighbors are great! Most people stay inside as much as possible...it is really hot here, but when they do come out it is great to talk with them. Joey, one of the neighborhood children, has really taken a liking to Alex and Sammy and vice versa. They would play all day together if they could. And I don't know what I would do with out Lisa Smith. She is a friend from church and has filled up our social calendar making us feel very welcomed. Thank you Lisa!
BUT I really miss my friends in Palo Alto! I knew this would be tough, but it is really tough. I am forever grateful for them! I was so lucky to visit with lots of Palo Alto friends while vacationing in Utah. There have been lots of us who have moved away, but there was just something special out our time there and I know we all will always keep in touch and be friends. I love you guys!



BUT I really miss my friends in Palo Alto! I knew this would be tough, but it is really tough. I am forever grateful for them! I was so lucky to visit with lots of Palo Alto friends while vacationing in Utah. There have been lots of us who have moved away, but there was just something special out our time there and I know we all will always keep in touch and be friends. I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Laura,
It's fun to see you guys. Where did you move to in Florida- that is where I am from and my sister lives there too. Also,Kory wants me to ask who George is working for now. Anyways, congratulations on your new home, that is really exciting.
Post a Comment