Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Final Utah Vacation-Summer 08

I know it is already September and our vacation was so long ago. But I wanted to create one more slide show to show the rest of the fun things we did. There were hikes with grandma Gourley, Kangaroo jump with grandma Hobbs, playing in grandma Gourley's pool, good old story time with grandma Gourley, boating, sprinklers at Gateway, & visiting great grandma & grandpa Hobbs. So many great memories! And we loved it all!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

3 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Ahh. It looks like so much fun! Your sweet boy looks so much like George, it's unreal! :)

BTW - we made our blog private. I sent you an invite.

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Yeah, for family vacations!!It was fun to see you.

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures you got with G&G Hobbs & your kids! It was so fun to see everyone...I hope you are all doing well in Florida. I'm glad we can catch up through blogging!