Pictures don't lie.
Clara loves to pull her self up to everything and stand. It opens a whole new world to her.
Playing with her dad (her favorite thing to do). Her first words were "hi dada" if that tells you anything!
She has become quite the fast crawler...she doesn't stay in the same place very long.
I don't know how she got in here, but she couldn't get out!
5 comments:
Ahhhh! She IS precious, Laura!
She is such a cutie!
Laura,
What a darling little girl! I just love that age. Kids grow too fast...I can't even imagine my "almost" 8 year old being that way anymore. I'm glad you are enjoying her so much.
I hope you are liking your new home! love, Becca
wow laura chloe is such a beautiful little girl! hope you guys are having a fun time in florida!
She is so cute! I am glad things are great in Florida. I also love the Halloween costumes.
Tiffany
Post a Comment