Beaches...we went to the beach two days while she was here; Deerfield Beach & South Beach. We played in the sand, buggie-boarded, collected shells, & soaked up some sun.
My mom and I went snorkeling down in Key Largo. My mom loved snorkeling in the open sea. Me on the other hand, I got a little disoriented and froze my buns off. It was only in the upper 70s, which is cold for this Florida girl.
You can't come to Florida with out seeing some alligators. Notice how much Alex is actually touching the gator.
My mom has no fear and would try almost anything!
Thanksgiving dinner. It was so helpful having my mom there to help prepare it. Could have never done it without her. I don't have a picture of one of my favorite things we did...Black Friday shopping...Thanks mom! You are a great sport!
1 comment:
Fun to see Deb. I am just so jealous you can go to the beach on Thanksgiving! I am living in the wrong place!
Post a Comment