A view from across the lake. Notice the nice reflection.

Clara trying out the cold mountain water.

Alex would not put his feet in the mud! He must have a mother who has is obsessed with being clean:)

Sammy had no trouble walking through it.

I couldn't get over how it felt on my toes...so gross!

Clara did it twice!

Clara didn't have her best day, so this is how we kept her happy...thank goodness for ice cream!

After the tickle trail they headed over to the waterfall and rocks to play.
1 comment:
I am dying over your blog lately! I wish we were there with you! It looks amazing and I have to admit that I'm totally jealous of all the experiences you are having and the amazing things you are doing. Does EY need any tax guys over there? I'm sure it's been hard and an adjustment, but know that you are on my mind a lot lately. Take care!
Post a Comment