Carving pumpkins the night before Halloween. The pumpkin turned out great, but I didn't have any matches to light the candle (they aren't allowed in the shipment over seas), so we used a flashlight instead:) It worked for one night. The kids loved scooping out the inside, well at least the girls did. Alex thinks it is gross!





Clara and her friend Chloe decorating pumpkin cookies thanks to my sweet friend Jessi. I think they ate more frosting than made it on the cookies!

The kids already to trunk-or-treat. It has been a long time since we had a cold Halloween and we weren't quite prepared. So, we didn't last long.

Dorthy and the Wicked Witch of the West (the perfect costume for Clara on that day, if you know what I mean).

The brave knight protecting the beautiful princess!

And last but not least, our little bunny! Not quite hopping through the forest, but crawling through it:)
2 comments:
Hey there!
Looks like lots of fun in Switzerland. I noticed you guys have 2 addresses on the throng sheet. Which is best to send the card to?
Use the US address. :) What are you guys up to?
Post a Comment