A look into the lives of one crazy & happy family!
Tutus are so dang cute! I want one! We are proud of you too Sam!!
That was Anndalyn saying she wants a tutu, not uncle Pat. Just to clarify.:)
Sammy you are so cute!!
Way to go Sammy! You are the cutest. We love you!
Sammy, You look so cut in your tutu. I wish I could have been there to see your dance. Can you do it for me when you come to visit? Love Grandma
Who knew that Katrinka was a dancer too?? That is great, Sammy looks like a natural!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tutus are so dang cute! I want one! We are proud of you too Sam!!
That was Anndalyn saying she wants a tutu, not uncle Pat. Just to clarify.:)
Sammy you are so cute!!
Way to go Sammy! You are the cutest. We love you!
Sammy, You look so cut in your tutu. I wish I could have been there to see your dance. Can you do it for me when you come to visit? Love Grandma
Who knew that Katrinka was a dancer too?? That is great, Sammy looks like a natural!
Post a Comment