I can't wait to meet her! I hope our little girls become chums....rrrr, if only we lived closer! I would LOVE to live near you guys!! She is perfect in every way!
I can't wait to meet her! I hope our little girls become chums....rrrr, if only we lived closer! I would LOVE to live near you guys!! She is perfect in every way!
What an adorable little girl! She looks like a Gourley. How is it juggling 3 kids? I can only imagine that life is crazy. You are such a great mom though. Hang in there!
15 comments:
What a cute baby! How fun to have a new little person in your family!
Love the little "wink!"
She is so CUTE!! She has already changed so much! How fun!
She is so precious. I know she is a baby, but does she look more like Sam? Congratulations Laura! Now you are a cute family of 5!
She's just full of personality!
She's just precious, Laura!
She reminds me of Sam too, but I haven't seen her in real life.... so cute!
She is honestly the sweetest thing ever. LOve all the photos!
Congrats Laura and George for delivering yet another beautiful child into the world!! What an absolute sweetheart. Hope you guys are doing great.
She's so beautiful! Congratulations. Check out our blog: www.byuva.blogspot.com Love and miss you.
Natalie
I can't wait to meet her! I hope our little girls become chums....rrrr, if only we lived closer! I would LOVE to live near you guys!! She is perfect in every way!
I can't wait to meet her! I hope our little girls become chums....rrrr, if only we lived closer! I would LOVE to live near you guys!! She is perfect in every way!
She is a doll. Looks just about perfect.
What an adorable little girl! She looks like a Gourley. How is it juggling 3 kids? I can only imagine that life is crazy. You are such a great mom though. Hang in there!
Laura you have been tagged. Check out my blog for details. She is very cute.
Post a Comment