Hanging out with mom on the first great weather day this year. We were swinging in the front yard & I assume she liked it because she was so calm.
Trying to get this girl to smile for the camera is very difficult. As soon as she sees that flash her smile fades away.
Clara loves to talk to her friends on this toy. She seriously can be there for 30 minutes.
Finally a smile captured on camera.
What a big girl...sitting up on the corner of the coach. She loves to be sitting up to see what is going on.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she is already. She is such a doll!!!
I am so jealous of your little girls. Clara and Sammy are adorable. I'm also jealous that you were on the swingset...ours is still buried in snow. Anyway, glad to see you blogging again:)
In some of these pictures she has the same expressions as Alex!! She is so cute and getting so big!
Our baby Grace was born last week and so far she just looks like herself! She is still pretty squishy....
Love the updates!-
Your little Clara is so cute! I have been wanting to comment for awhile just never got around to it! I love seeing your cute kids. It took me a bit to get used to 3 kids but then you can't imagine life without them. It sure would be nice to see them in person someday!
Love, Becca
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment