Some of you may know, but I thought I should make it official. We are moving to South Florida in June! It should be a great adventure for our family. I am going to miss California so much! I think I am pretty much in denial. I am excited to have new experiences, have a home of my own, & explore the East Coast. But will I ever find such wonderful friends? I love you guys!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That is exciting for you guys! Where exactly in Florida? Who is George going to work for? What a great adventure! Love ya guys!Ben and Lindsey Brewster
That is exciting! Enjoy your beautiful California weather while you've got the chance.
Very exciting! I love and miss the east coast. What a fun, fun adventure!
PS: We went private, but if you still want to check in, send me your email address...cosanostrablog@gmail.com.
Loved all the pictures. You have some cute, cute kids! Good luck with your move.
I love the photos of your kids below! They are so cute. You need to send an email update about George's new job, etc. That is very exciting for you guys!
Now it will be really difficult to ever see you! All the more reason to plan a little getaway with the girls. :) Good luck with moving and everything.
Becca
Holy cow, Batman!!!! What in the world? I can't believe you are moving and I can't believe you get to move to another place that is perfectly warm!!!! Oh why did we move to such a cold area? Congrats! I hope that everything goes very smoothly for you. Love you, Maren
I can't believe that you are moving and that soon. Good luck with everything. It sounds like and adventure.
Laura - I can't even say how much we will miss you . . . so I won't try at this point. I'm in denial too.
Did George get a job working for Horacio Caine?
Andy - using my wife's account :-)
Wow! We definitely need more details. I was telling Chris this morning and he peppered me with questions that I had no answers to. Good luck with it all!
You are going to LOVE Florida. Tony & I loved it each time we visited (twice). The SouthEast Coast is soooo different from ID, UT, & CA. Ya'all are in for a real treat! You may not want to move back to the West after living there; plan on us visiting you!!
Love, Amanda & Tony Kemp
Jodi told me about you moving a few months ago and I was shocked! From one coast to the other! Hopefully you'll stop through Idaho this summer before heading out. If not, Maren and I should road trip it to Utah and get together! I saw your mom last weekend when she was here in Twin. Good luck with the moving!
Laura. It seems like Palo Alto is no longer the place to be sine you and Hil have moved. I love the picture of Clara eating. I can't wait for Bowen to try "real" food. Especially since I love to eat baby food fruit!
I love Florida. I was born in Miami, and lived near Tampa for a while too! My sister lives in Naples now. It will be a lot of fun! Who is George going to work for out there?
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!
Florida???? Did George get transfered or is he no longer at E & Y??
I'm excited to see how you like FL. So .... this means no more apartment managing for you, my dear .... right?? :)
Love ya!
https://www.cekaja.com/produk-asuransi/news/172675-asuransi-kesehatan-anak-terbaik-dan-jenis-asuransina.html
Post a Comment