Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Month!

I know it has been forever since I last blogged. What can I say, December is a very busy month for us. Thought I'd start you off with some pictures from the 4 birthdays that we celebrated!

This year was a big birthday for me--30. I spent it mostly doing stuff I wanted to do and ended it with eating at one of my favorite places CPK. I just gotta have that BBQ Chopped salad.


George's birthday was next. He had the day off, so we spent all day pampering him. See that german chocolate cake...it is homemade. Not as good as Paige's but I am still trying. What did George get for his birthday? A sledge hammer and axe. I promise it was on his list.


My sweet Baby Clara turned 1! I can't believe she is one! She is so much fun! I can't even see her without kissin her whole face. She has certainly won the hearts of this family over! We had her favorite meal pasta with peas. And then she got to eat those cupcakes.

She didn't quite know what to do with that frosting, so she licked it for a while

She was satisfied and happy to be 1!

Talking on her new phone...how did she learn that?!

We got the pleasure of helping my sister-in-law Natalie celebrate turning 18! We got pedicures, ate good burgers & fries, & went to a show.

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

happy birthday everyone!!!

Hallman Family said...

Oh I wish we were closer to help you celebrate all of those fun birthdays!