Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Times with Grandma & Natalie #2

Our fun times continue...
Deerfield Beach the day after Christmas. Grandma Gourley is the best at playing in the ocean!

The whole gang catching the sunset over the Gulf coast in Sanibel. What a dreamy day!

Alex & Sammy eating fried gator...yes you heard me right. We all had a taste of some gator and I have to say I couldn't quite swallow it. Just picturing one of those guys swimming around was enough to make me spit it out. But Sammy & Alex loved it!

One more day at the beach. This time we were at Fort Lauderdale Beach and it was cold. But the water felt great and they had a great time playing in the water. Clara & I spent our time bundle up on the beach.

We all screamed for ice cream! One last hurrah eating ice cream at Cold Stone! We miss you Natalie & Grandma...come back soon!

1 comment:

Hallman Family said...

Holy cow...is it really warm enough to be at the ocean in bathing suits the day after Christmas? I want to move where you live!