Your kids are growing up so fast!! Sam especially. It seems like only yesterday, we were desperately trying to do up-do's ourselves for a variety of dances...I'm pretty sure you succeeded while I failed, which is why I have now cut all my hair off and have exactly one style I can do:) Your family looks great. Love ya, Maren
Wow! Alex swimming, Sam doing her own hair and Clara pulling out dvds. Where does time go? Lets see some pictures of you! Looks like life is good in Florida!
That is a great feeling. Just wanted you to know that Spencer has that same swimsuit and it totally bummed that it doesn't fit him anymore. It must be a boy and dinosaur thing! I miss you tons. Thank goodness for blogs to keep me updated. I had my phone stolen so call me sometime so I can get your number again!
4 comments:
what cute kids!! Love the goggles, stinkin cute pony(love the bow) and wow your baby is too big!
Your kids are growing up so fast!! Sam especially. It seems like only yesterday, we were desperately trying to do up-do's ourselves for a variety of dances...I'm pretty sure you succeeded while I failed, which is why I have now cut all my hair off and have exactly one style I can do:) Your family looks great. Love ya, Maren
Wow! Alex swimming, Sam doing her own hair and Clara pulling out dvds. Where does time go? Lets see some pictures of you! Looks like life is good in Florida!
That is a great feeling. Just wanted you to know that Spencer has that same swimsuit and it totally bummed that it doesn't fit him anymore. It must be a boy and dinosaur thing! I miss you tons. Thank goodness for blogs to keep me updated. I had my phone stolen so call me sometime so I can get your number again!
Post a Comment