Monday, March 30, 2009

Who invented the sprinkler?

I would love to know so that I can thank them for creating hours of fun for my kids. I introduced the sprinkler under the trampoline to Alex & Sammy a few weeks ago. And they have done it almost every day since. Who knew a sprinkler, water, & a trampoline could be so much fun! Thank sprinkler inventor. You made this mom a lot happier!


3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

We'll have to do that one once it warms up a little more. I'll just have to figure out which zone the trampoline is in.

Jeb and Becca said...

Laura,
They are so cute and obviously having so much fun! I will have to second your sentiments to the sprinkler inventor. My kids Love to do this also! My doctor told me to get rid of my trampoline because of the risks...but how can you beat hours of exercise and fun instead of laziness in front of the TV?
Great to "hear" from you. Now if only I would get on the ball and update my blog! :) Take care, Becca

Joe and Kristen Blakley said...

I showed my kids these pictures and they are very jealous. We still have snow at our house.