She loves to help me make dinner, cookies, or anything else and is always found sitting on the counter helping mom.
On the first day of school Clara and I headed to the beach. It was so much fun to just play in the sand with her.
If I don't get Clara in her car seat fast enough or take her out fast enough she escapes to the front seat where she pretends to drive. She loves to take out every cd, turn my windshield wipers on, turn my brights on, & put the music to the most interesting settings.
Clara is learning patience right now. I couldn't get to her fast enough to take her out of her highchair, so she decided to try herself. Needless to say, she got stuck.
2 comments:
So after years of hanging around you..I can answer the Ryan Denny vs Laura question...you are in fact a midget:) So the last time I took my youngest to the beach he reached down and ate as much sand that wound fit in his grubby little fist. I'm done with the beach. You guys look fantastic as always. Love ya, Maren
Hey Laura!
Wow, your little Clara sure is growing up! That is so great you have some special time with you and her. That is such a cute picture of you and her at the beach. :)
I'm pretty sure Ryan Denney's parents...Craig and Sherry...are in my ward (in fact they live in my neighborhood)! If I have the right couple of course. Small world! They seem like a great family.
Take care! Love, Becca
Post a Comment