Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here are a few of the things we have been up to....

Bike ridding. Clara can't reach the peddles, but still insists on either George or I pushing her around the block. My poor aching back...she is sure getting one that we can push for her birthday.

The kids were so patient to make a temple trip with me (George was forced to work). So as a reward we went to Downtown Disney. They thought this was so much fun...can you imagine how excited they would be at Disney World? Someday. :)

Clara and Sammy found the princesses quickly. Any everyone HAD to bring home a souvenir.

Alex's first field trip. He is the one in the back with his hand raised. He had a blast!

Clara painted for the first time. Now I know why I have waited so long...it was a mess as you can see.

Carving the pumpkin with dad a few days before Halloween. We kept Mr. Jack-o-lantern inside until Halloween. They rot rather quickly out here.

No comments: