Monday, September 26, 2011

First Day of School-August 22, 2011

Alex and Samantha were beyond excited to start school this year. The biggest reason why...they get to ride the bus to and from school. I couldn't be happier about it as well. However, I wanted to take them to school on the first day at least to get those first day pictures in front of their school and in their classrooms. But they would have none of that. They love their new school and I love that they love it!

Here they are walking down to the bus stop. They have to walk down the hill & cross a semi-busy street. So I walked them down and picked them up for the first week. They were so excited when I said they could do it themselves.

Sammy all ready to make some friends!

Alex can't wait for recess!

It makes me feel better that they have each other and I think they like it too.

Happy on the bus:)

Yes, the bus is blue & has seat belts & is a Mercedes van. What can I say, we live in Switzerland.

2 comments:

heather said...

This post brought back memories of my first day of school at the International School of Stuttgart. The bus was always so cool. The classes were really small too so we were able to do fun field trips. I'm so jealous that you guys are over there. I want to live abroad again. I'm going to be visiting Europe soon. My parents are on a mission in Nuremberg Germany.

J said...

They are so cute and grown up! I cannot get over how big Alex is! All my memories of him- he was so little! :)