There is nothing like a turkey trot and a turkey bowl to make Thanksgiving complete. The whole family before the festivities started.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Alex came home from preschool last week singing the cutest song! We finally got it recorded for all to see! Sammy couldn't stand letting Alex have all the attention, so she made up a song herself. I don't know where she gets it from...it makes me laugh. Alex really loves to sing this song! Happy Thanksgiving!
There is nothing like a turkey trot and a turkey bowl to make Thanksgiving complete. The whole family before the festivities started.
There is nothing like a turkey trot and a turkey bowl to make Thanksgiving complete. The whole family before the festivities started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg - that video KILLED me. They crack me up. I can't believe how grown up my little Sammy is...our little sunbeam! Sam will die when I show him this. Miss you guys!
So cute. I love the fights for attention. Is Sam missing teeth already?
Okay, so, disregard my tooth question. I just needed to read a little more.
that was so cute! hope you all had a great thanksgiving!
Post a Comment