Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Time in Switzerland

Before heading to the States for a 4 week holiday we managed to do a few things in Switzerland.
Playing with the Schluchters.   Such amazing parks in Switzerland.


Hike around Lake Lucerne with the Reicins.
The kids throwing rocks in the water.
Can't get over the beautiful view!
Kids braving the cold water.

Ice cream treat to help the walk back to the car.  Ohhh that face!
They got a little tired so we let them ride.

Happy 4th of July with the Ringgers!  Allison and Ashley.
All smiles with her dad.
Sparklers for th firstw time.
"I like them," she says.
Now Sammy is still scared of them.  Clara and Alex where with friends, so it was just us!
Now off to Utah and Idaho!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww... what a sweet picture of Allison and I! I like the one with ice cream all over her face too. :-)