Friday, August 30, 2013

Utah Vacation! Haircuts

 This year I flew back to Utah by myself with the 4 kids!  They did great, but it was a really long day.  We were really excited to see grandma Hobbs and sleep!  Let the fun in Utah begin!  

What is the first thing we do when we reach US soil?  Haircuts! 
Allison got her haircut for the first time.  Just a little trim.  She has just a bit of wave in the back and I know it would never grow back it I totally cut it.  Grandma held her while she got her hair cut since mom was busy getting her hair done.
 Just a little off:).
 The kids love seeing me like this!
 Alex even joined in the fun.
 Clara loves a new haircut!
 Sammy with long hair for the last time...she just begged to get it cut short again!
 Clara with a little curl...she loves that!
 Sammy's new short hair!  So cute!
Now we are ready for the second thing we love to do in the US...shop!

No comments: